Belle Vie Vineyard Events
Want to be a vendor?
Here's the Highlights!
Please read the General Rules and Information and if you'd like to apply for a vendor space please fill out the application form below
- Vendor Spaces: You will be provided a marked 8x8ft space, one 6ft table, one event themed linen and two chairs. Vendor spaces will be assigned by show organizers. Placement, flow and competition will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis. Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of Belle Vie Vineyard.
- Set up/Break Down: Vendors may set up between 8:00 am and 10:30am on Sunday February 9, 2020. All Vendors must be set up and ready to show by 10:30 am the day of (2/9/20) the Bridal Showcase. The show officially ends at 2pm. Your booth MUST stay intact and you must remain in your booth until 2:30pm or until dismissed via MC announcement.
- Prizes: All vendors must provide a gift wrapped raffle prize. You may bring more than one if you choose. We strongly encourage you to avoid using a discounted service as your raffle prize. Prizes will be raffled off every 30 minutes by our MC so the gift must be on site and ready to give to the winner. We also ask that you contribute to our Grand Prize Package. We are trying to offer up something that is so wonderful that is encourages our guests to stay until the end of the event to win this prize. Please let us know in your registration if you will be contributing to the grand prize, what your gift will be and what the value of this gift is, so that we can appropriately market our grand prize.
- Payment: Booth spaces are $53 ($50+$3 processing fee) The full payment is due with an approved application and a signed contract to secure your space at this event. Payment is only eligible for refund if the event is cancelled entirely. This fee will be used to cover your booth equipment, set-up, advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event. YOUR SPACE IS ONLY GUARANTEED WITH PAYMENT
- Electricity: Electricity will be available on a first-come first-served basis as electricity is not available in all spaces. Outlets are NOT guaranteed without a pre-payment of $15. Extension cords are not included in the fee and must be provided by the Vendor.
- Equipment:Additional equipment can be rented through Chairs for Affairs with free delivery and a 10% discount. Please reach out to them directly and say you are a vendor at this Belle Vie Bridal Showcase.
- Advertising Agreement: Paid advertising for this event will be provided by Belle Vie Vineyard and partnering sponsors. You will be provided with ad media to promote on your own social platforms and share as personal invitations. We encourage all vendors to invite current booked clients and prospective clients for the good of the event. You may have a client that is still in need of a fellow vendor and they may have a client that needs you!